Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2019

Dear future Me

Dear future Charlotte,
 I am writing to you because we don’t know much about our different places in life. I want to tell you about my world in this time my world is a wonderful place my favourite places to be would definitely be school,with my family and especially with my friends which are Emily,Tara,Sam and others but there's a long list of my friends.

 I would love to remember the good times I had with my friends also our cat Amy she has white paws and a white chin the rest of her is grey my friends say Amy is so cute I think she is beautiful, cute also Amy always comes on my bed and smooches me then goes to the warm bed I made her at the end of my bed she sleeps there. Please tell me what the world is like in the future.


 I hope to hear from you soon, From Charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about