Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

The weird night

The power went out. I tried to call my friends. I turned the torch on my phone. I followed the light and made my way out the door. I ran to my next door neighbor. I knocked on the door. The door opened. “Ana is that you?” “Yes come in make yourself at home.” I sat on the couch freezing, Ana made me and her a hot chocolate. We went outside with jackets on. As we walked to the volcano, lava started bubbling out. We ran as fast as we could while telling everyone, more people hopped out of there cars ran too. The village ran to the edge of the village witch is the highest point in the village.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about