Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Dear Glow Show Company

Dear The Glow Show Company,


Thank you for giving our school free
tickets,  I loved your glow show so
much I was blown away what you did.
I was really astonished by how you did
all of the puppets like the nine stars, fish,
stingray and other puppets. 

I liked the sounds and how you made the
puppets move to make them look like
they were actually real life. I really like
the way you sang at the end it was
very nice also I was amazed by three
people doing all that you must have
been exhausted after the show. 


   
If I had a favorite character, It would
be the Taniwha because the tail was
so cool how you moved it. My second
favorite character was the satellite
because it made funny noises when
it said Dora square pants. My third favorite
character was the star that said my Instagram.

Thank for the great show
Charlotte (Kauri hub)

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Charlotte,
    What a great letter! I agree with you, the Taniwha was definitely one of my favorites as well. I was impressed with the show as well, I'm still wondering how 3 people did the whole show by themselves too. Maybe you could remember to click preview and make sure the words aren't going off of the page. Try clicking the one of the words in a sentence and use the enter button so it goes onto a new line. That way, it's much easier to read.
    Have an amazing day,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about