Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2019

Guy Fawkes

Huge fireworks flew into the sky, I could see them from the hotel I was
staying in at the moment. Suddenly dad shouted girls come down stairs I have a surprise for you we rushed down stairs to see what the surprise was we looked at the table there was a big box of bad boy fireworks sitting there on the table.


We screamed dad can we do them now please “ OK “ we rushed outside sat down on the stairs and waited for dad to set it up. He got a bucket of water just in case the fireworks went out of control then got he got the sparklers out of the box and placed them down on the table. “ who wants to have a go and the sparklers I will explain how to use them so first you go and get a sparkler then you come to me so I can light it then you can play with them. We rushed to the table and grabbed a sparkler then walked to dad and he lit my sparkler then I righted my name.


When they went out, we put them in the water bucket then sat on the steps. Dad lit the fireworks it was the most magnificently beautiful thing I ever saw in my life. When they finished the kids went to bed and dad cleaned up the fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about